Established in 1990
Pecsa Analytical is a South African based supplier of scientific accessories and consumables, from such well known manufacturers as Hellma, Pike Technologies, Specac, Chemplex and Buck Scientific.
- Cuvettes, cells, NIST and Ph. Eur. Calibration standards for UV/vis and NIR spectrophotometry.
- Attenuated total reflectance (ATR), Diffuse Reflectance, and Specular Reflectance accessories for FTIR.
- Windows, cells, dies & hydraulic presses for Transmission Infra red Spectroscopy (IR).
- Sampling cups, thin film sample supports, dies and hydraulic presses for XRF sample preparation.
- AA lamps (hollow cathode lamps & deuterium lamps) for Atomic Absorption, and torches and nebulisers for ICP.
- NIR, IR & UV Optical Immersion Probes and Fibre Optic Flow Cells for on-line analysis and measurement.
- Tray cells, micro plates and fluorescence cells for DNA/RNA analysis.
- Disposable plastic cuvettes and cells for medical and forensic applications.
- GC/FTIR accessory for identification of mixtures, and Waveguide accessory for remote Infrared sampling.
- FTIR microscopes for analysis of microplastics, drugs and explosives.
For your convenience, information on transmission ranges of UV/vis materials, optical materials for Infrared spectroscopy, FTIR sampling hints and tips and Glossary of common IR terms can be found here.
For more information on theoretical and practical aspects of the different analytical techniques, please view our Notes.