Established in 1990
For more than 30 years Pecsa Analytical has supplied the South African market with essentials for analytical analysis. Products available are listed below, followed by links to more detailed information on these items, their applications and manufacturers.
- Cuvettes, cells, NIST and Ph. Eur. Calibration standards for UV/vis and NIR spectrophotometry.
- Attenuated total reflectance (ATR), Diffuse Reflectance, and Specular Reflectance accessories for FTIR.
- NaCl & KBr windows & cells, pellet dies & hydraulic presses for Infra-Red (IR) and FTIR.
- Sampling cups, thin film sample supports, dies and hydraulic presses for XRF sample preparation.
- AA lamps (hollow cathode lamps), hydride systems, fume extraction, and Microwave digestion systems for Atomic Absorption.
- NIR, IR & UV Optical Immersion Probes and Fibre Optic Flow Cells for on-line analysis and measurement.
- Tray cells, micro plates and fluorescence cells for DNA/RNA analysis.
- Disposable plastic cuvettes and cells for medical and forensic applications.
- GC/FTIR accessory for identification of mixtures, and Waveguide accessory for remote Infrared sampling.
- FTIR microscopes for analysis of microplastics, drugs and explosives.
Diagnostics plays a crucial role in the containment of the coronavirus pandemic. The faster and more extensive suspected cases of Covid19 infected people are diagnosed and identified, the faster we can prevent a further spread. Companies in the pharmaceutical, life science and medical technology sector are working intensively to provide new diagnostic tools. Hellma products are used in many analytical processes, such as DNA / RNA analysis, immunoassay, PCR analysis and blood analysis through flow cytometry.